frame

Friday, December 31, 2010

Is the time saved worth it?


Most people want to fly because they want to save time and would rather not use the bus but I'll try to make you guys see it my way. If your going a long distance like New York to florida it might be better to try and fly but if your not going such a long distance bus might be preferable. Normally what it do is look for the last or second last bus leaving for my destination because these have the most empty seats in my expereince so you can sleep across two seats, second as I said earlier you are now able to sleep and arrive in the morning at your destination. Lastly if something comes up last minute in your life you could loose a lot of money if you didn't buy a refundable plane ticket but for the bus you still would loose money but much less than a plane ticket and to book close to your departure date is cheaper by bus too

No comments:

Post a Comment